The Concours d'Elegance at Copshaholm selection committee takes care to select beautiful and unique automobiles to display at this one-of-a-kind event. If you wish to enter your vehicle for consideration, please complete the form below.
The deadline for vehicle applications is April 15, 2018. Owners will be notified by May 15, 2018, of the Committee's decision.
- A Singular Sensation: One of a Kind
- Birds of a Feather: Studebaker’s Hawks
- Elegance & Speed: Auburn, Cord & Duesenberg
- European Power & Performance
- European Design & Style
- Going Topless: Postwar American Convertibles
- Hoosier Classics: Full Classic® Indiana-built Automobiles
- Never Been Kissed: Barn-Finds/All Original
- Petite Performance: Microcars
- The Packard Motor Car Company
- If you are applying with multiple vehicles, please complete separate applications for each vehicle.
- Vehicles must have been manufactured at least 35 years ago to be considered for the Concours.
- Customized or modified vehicles are ineligible. Vehicles must have their original drive train.
- This is a rain or shine event. There is no rain out date.
- The selection committee reserves the right to reject any vehicle that does not meet the minimum standards of the show.
- If your vehicle is selected to participate, you will be asked to provide insurance information and sign a release and indemnity statement.