The application deadline for the 2018 Concours d'Elegance at Copshaholm has passed.
- A Singular Sensation: One of a Kind
- Birds of a Feather: Studebaker’s Hawks
- Elegance & Speed: Auburn, Cord & Duesenberg
- European Power & Performance
- Going Topless: Postwar American Convertibles
- Hoosier Centenarians
- Hoosier Classics: Full Classic® Indiana-built Automobiles
- Never Been Kissed: Barn-Finds/All Original
- Petite Performance: Microcars
- The Packard Motor Car Company
- If you are applying with multiple vehicles, please complete separate applications for each vehicle.
- Vehicles must have been manufactured at least 35 years ago to be considered for the Concours.
- Customized or modified vehicles are ineligible. Vehicles must have their original drive train.
- This is a rain or shine event. There is no rain out date.
- The selection committee reserves the right to reject any vehicle that does not meet the minimum standards of the show.
- If your vehicle is selected to participate, you will be asked to provide insurance information and sign a release and indemnity statement.